1 1/2 lbs
pork loin, cut into bite size pieces
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place pork in slow cooker, and sprinkle with taco seasoning, and stir to coat.
- Add salsa and jam, stir.
- Cook on high 3-3 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat to serving dish, and keep warm.
- In a bowl, blend cornstarch, and water.
- Turn cooker to high, when sauce simmers, stir in cornstarch water mixture.
- Continue stirring until fully absorbed.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens.
- Serve over or alongside pork.