( any kind, I like to use shells)
3 1/2 cups
Velveeta cheese, cubed
( any kind, I usually use mild cheddar)
8 -10 ounces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pan cook 1/2 cup of butter, salt, pepper and flour and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat add milk, return to heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add cheese, stir until melted.
- Pour over pasta and stir.
- Melt the additional 1/2 cup of butter, stir in the breadcrumbs and cover the top of the pasta mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.