salted butter, melted
2 1/4 cups
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Butter and flour a cookie sheet.
- In a food processor mix eggs, sugar, melted butter, extracts and zests.
- In a separate bowl stir together flour, baking powder and ground cloves.
- Gradually add the flour mixture into the egg mixture into food processor.
- Pulse until smooth. Remove and place back into a bowl.
- Add cranberries and nuts mixing well.
- Cover with a plastic wrap and place in fridge for 40 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto prepared cooking sheet forming into a log 15x3 1/2".
- Smooth dough top and side with a slightly wet spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes until edges are lightly browned and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 20 minutes. Do not turn off oven.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the log into 1/2" slices.
- Lay slices flat back onto the cookie sheet and bake another 10-12 minutes until bottom of cookie turns golden.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar lightly.
- Dip one end of each cookie into melted chocolate, if desired.