3 -5 lbs chuck roast or 3 -5 lbs
cross chuck roast
1 (16 ounce) cans
Pabst Blue Ribbon beer
white onion, chopped
garlic cloves, minced
fresh ground pepper
- Brown the roast in a large frying pan.
- After browning, place in crock pot with onions, garlic, fresh ground pepper, paprika, Pabst Blue Ribbon, and water.
- Cook times will vary depending on the weight and thickness of the roast. Rotate roast every couple of hours.
- Roast is ready when the meat easily falls apart.
- Shred portions of meat in a separate bowl with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Pile shredded beef on slightly toasted kaiser.
- Serve with you favorite BBQ sides.
- Save leftovers for your other favorite recipes that call for shredded beef.