3 (8 ounce) packages
2 (8 ounce) packages
Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1 (1/2 ounce) package
Italian salad dressing mix
fresh parsley, chopped
grated parmesan cheese
ground red pepper
1 (6 ounce) packages
seasoned stuffing mix
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF.
- CLEAN mushrooms and remove stems; set aside.
- MIX cream cheese, Italian dressing mix, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, Parmesan cheese and red pepper; set aside.
- PUT stuffing mix in separate bowl.
- STUFF mushrooms with the cream cheese mixture.
- PRESS cream cheese side of mushrooms into the stuffing mix until well coated.
- PLACE mushrooms. cream cheese sides up, on a baking pan, then drizzle with the melted butter.
- BAKE for 30 minute Enjoy!