cilantro, roots and lower stems removed
fresh parsley leaves
purple onion, quartered
green bell pepper, seeded and deveined
sweet peppers, halved
( aji dulce)
garlic cloves, whole
red wine vinegar
( to taste)
cracked pepper, 1/4-1/2 cup water
( to taste, reserved)
- Put all ingredients in blender
- Add some of the reserved water .
- Blend on coarse setting for 20 seconds.
- Stir, then repeat 2 more times, adding water if neccesary.
- You want a creamy and not watery consistency with very small chunks. It should be able to go through a “ketcup-like sqeezy bottle” (technical term).
- If you want avocado for a creamier version, just add one.