Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 (10 ounce) cans
rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
cooked chicken, shredded
green onions, thinly sliced
( 10 inch)
- Combine Velveeta and Rotel in 1 1/2 quart microwaveable bowl; microwave on high 3 minutes or until velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken and onions.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high heat; spoon about 2/3 cup chicken mixture onto half of 1 tortilla; fold in half.
- Add to skillet, cook 1 minute on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from skillet.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Cut into wedges.