4 -6 chicken thighs or 4 -6
extra virgin olive oil
( I usually use parsley, basil and dill)
salt & pepper
- Leave skin on chicken and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Set oven to 450 degrees. Once hot, spread tablespoon of oil or butter in pan and place in oven for 1 minute.
- Add chicken skin side up. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Mix 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil and a 1/2 cup of green herbs.
- Remove pan from oven and spoon 1/3 of herb mixture on top of chicken. Flip chicken over (skin side down) and coat with another 1/3 of herb mixture. Place back in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan once more and flip chicken back to skin side up. Add the remaining herb mixture and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.