1 1/4 cups
white chocolate chips
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix half and half with the orange extract.
- Pour half and half mixture into the dry ingredients and combine with a fork. Do not over mix. Add in the cranberries. The mixture should be dry so add some flour if necessary.
- Roll out the dough onto a lightly floured service and slice into wedges.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 13-15 minutes. While baking, melt the white chocolate in the microwave and stir in the milk. When scones are done, drizzle glaze over the scones.
- Enjoy :).