finely chopped shallot
chopped portabella mushrooms
chopped fresh spinach
garlic cloves, minced
- Saute shallots and mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of olive oil until softened (about 5-7 minutes.) Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat and add the spinach, garlic, salt and pepper and cook until the spinach is wilted (3-5 minutes).
- Put everything in a food processor and process until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the mayonnaise.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve warm, chilled or at room temperature.