For white chocolate mousse
chopped coarse white chocolate
yolks and whites separated eggs
For the sauce
- White chocolate mousse:.
- In a bowl, on a boiling water, put 125 gr cream, white chocolate and vanilla essence and melt it stirring constantly.
- Remove it from the stove and leave it for 3 minutes to cool.
- Add the egg yolks and stir the bowl.
- Put the egg whites in a small bowl and beat with a mixer at high speed until it produce a foam.
- Take a heap of the white egg foam and mix it with chocolate mixture. than put the rest of the white egg foam to the chocolate mixture and stir it carefully.
- Divide the mixture of 6 dessert dish.
- Cover it top and refrigerate it for 3 hours.
- Strawberry sause:.
- Put the strawberries, cognac and the brown sugar in to a small saucepan.
- Cook it in a medium fire for approximately 5 minutes until the strawberries softens.
- Sprinkle a little strawberry sauce over each dish for service.
- And Voilà.