9 1/2 cups
1 1/2 cups
hot chocolate powder
For the stir ins
hazelnut syrup, per cup
almond syrup, per cup
raspberry flavored syrup, per cup
irish creme syrup, per cup
- Pour water into slow cooker. Heat on high for 1-2 hours, OR you could heat water in a tea kettle, and pour into the slow cooker. Turn cooker on low and heat for an hour.
- Stir in hot chocolate mix until well blended.
- Arrange the syrup stir in a small bowl.
- Place 1 tablespoon of desired syrup in each mug before ladling hot chocolate in,.
- Add hot chocolate in mug, and stir well.
- Top with whipped topping if desired.