bell pepper, chopped
( or 12 large cooked blue crabs)
Old Bay Seasoning
saltine crackers, crushed
crab shells, optional. see note
- to prepae shells for serving, bake the cleaned shells in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- saute onion and bell pepper in butter over medium heat until soft and translucent.
- remove from heat.
- in a large bowl, combine onion mixture with remaining ingredients, except for shells of course.
- spoon mixture into shells or a small oven proof serving cup.
- bake at 350 for 15 minutes.