2 (6 ounce) jars
old English cheese
splash hot sauce
( Crystal or Frank's)
2 (8 ounce) containers
chopped fresh Italian parsley
English muffins, split
- In medium bowl, blend first 6 ingredients until well blended. Stir in crab meat and parsley.
- Spread crab mixture evenly on each English muffin half, all the way to the edges. Don't scrimp, you'll have plenty for each muffin. Using a bread knife, cut each muffin half into 4 quarters.
- Place Crabby Grabbies on cookie sheets, making sure they are not touching each other. Place cookie sheet in freezer overnight.
- Place frozen Grabbies in freezer safe container or in freezer bags and store in the freezer.
- To bake: preheat oven to 350 degrees; Place frozen Grabbies on cookie sheet and bake until browned and bubbly, 10-15 minutes.