egg, lightly beaten
mozzarella cheese, shredded
parmesan cheese, grated
( to serve with Pizza Puffs)
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Grease 24-cup mini-muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Whisk in the milk and egg.
- Stack slices of pepperoni and cut into small pieces.
- Stir in mozzarella, Parmesan, and pepperoni.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups.
- Bake until puffy and golden, about 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the pizza sauce until warmed through.
- Serve the sauce with the Pizza Puffs for dipping.