3 -4 medium
light cream cheese
( any herb flavoured cream cheese tasted great)
chicken bouillon cube
1 1/2 cups
onion, chopped into small pieces
garlic cloves, chopped
1 1/2 teaspoons
fresh ground pepper
- Heat frying pan to medium heat.
- Add butter then garlic and onions and cook until the onions become translucent.
- Add zucchini cook until they become a bit soft.
- Add the water.
- Cover the pan with lid and let the mixture cook until the zucchinis become soft.
- using a hand blender or food processor puree the zucchini mixture.
- cream cheese and fresh ground pepper and puree it all together.
- If it is too think or you want it to be a bit more creamy, add a bit of milk or half and half and blend.