( or 4 cups)
crispy rice cereal
1 (11 ounce) bags
- Melt butter in pan, and then add marshmallows.
- After thoroughly melted, add rice crispies and stir.
- Pour into a pan to cool for one minute.
- Butter your palms and take a golf ball size chunk of rice crispies and roll into a circle or oval and place on a sheet of wax paper or silicone mat.
- While still warm, insert three candy corn "feathers" into the back end (this is a good point for toddlers to help).
- Melt dipping chocolate according to directions and then dip the front end of turkeys into chocolate and secure one candy corn thin end down.
- Allow to set for 10 minutes and they are ready to eat!