chicken thighs, I like to use skinelss thights
2 -3 cups
3 -4 tablespoons
pesto sauce, I use the store bough in a jar, but I'm sure you can use homemade pesto sauce
salt and pepper, to taste
- Place chicken into the slow cooker or crock-pot. I use a 5 qt crock-pot.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken.
- Add your pesto sauce and garlic, then top with salt and pepper.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, the longer you cook this the better it is.
- Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes. You can use the sauce for topping for the mashed potatoes.