1 (15 ounce) cans
1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
1 (9 inch)
unbaked pie shells
( I prefer a graham crust)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, and salt.
- Add pumpkin puree and mix until smooth.
- Gradually stir in condensed milk. Mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve or cover and refrigerate.