( for cooking)
1 (14 1/2 ounce) boxes
penne pasta, cooked according to package directions
parmesan cheese, grated
prepared pesto sauce
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over Medium-High heat. The pan needs to be big enough to be big enough to hold the chicken and penne.
- Cook diced chicken until no longer pink (about 7-10 minutes) and juices run clear. Drain any excess liquids from the pan.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, sour cream and pesto.
- Pour sauce over chicken and heat until warm. Stir in pasta.
- Grate additional fresh Parmesan over pasta, if desired. Serve with garlic bread.
- You can also saute sun-dried tomatoes to stir into the Parmesan mixture, if desired.