cloves of minced garlic
crushed chili flakes
salt and pepper
fresh,canned or frozen kernels corn
6 -8 large
yukon gold potatoes
( I like alot of potatoes, but you can use as much or as little as you like)
1/4 cup milk or 1/4 cup
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1/2 teaspoon
chives, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil potatoes until you can break them apart with a fork, drain once done.
- Add milk or half and half, 1/4 cup butter, chives or garlic powder, and whip potatoes until they are creamy and no more chunks are there.
- Start to brown ground beef. Once it is starting to sizzle, add paprika, Worcester sauce, garlic, onion, salt,peppers and chilli flakes. cook until beef is no longer pink.
- Drain fat from beef mixture and place in lightly greased casserole dish. (I use some of the grease from the beef mixture to coat my dish).
- Add kernels of corn and layer on top of beef mixture. (you can also mix the corn into the beef if you want).
- Spread the potatoes over top of corn evenly. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper if desired.
- Spread the 1 tbsp of butter over the potatoes.
- Bake in oven covered for 30mins. After 30mins, uncover and bake in oven approx 10 mins, or until potatoes are browned on top.
- Enjoy :D.