black licorice candy
chocolate-flavored powdered drink mix
mint chocolate chips
- Make slit in center of each marshmallow; insert licorice candy into slit.
- Insert lollipop stick into center of bottom of each eyeball; set aside.
- Combine milk and drink mix in medium saucepan.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted and milk is heated through.
- Place 2 eyeballs in each mug; fill mug with hot cocoa.
- Serve immediately.
- Variation: Omit sticks and float marshmallows in hot cocoa.