2 1/2 cups
1 1/2-2 teaspoons
cracked black pepper
1 (8 ounce) cartons
spicy brown mustard
shredded cheddar cheese
thinly sliced green onion
- Mix together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; set aside.
- In another smaller bowl, mix together eggs, yogurt, oil, milk, and mustard.
- Add to the flour mixture; also add cheese and onions.
- Mix just until moistened; batter will be lumpy.
- Pour batter into a greased 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until tests done.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minute.
- Remove bread from pan and this is best served warm.
- This bread goes well with hearty stews and soups.