2 cups canned pumpkin (try recipe #194908) or 2 cups
( try recipe #194908)
1 1/2 cups
Carnation Evaporated Milk
( regular, not 2%)
unbaked pie shell
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Put pumpkin, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and flour in a bowl, and beat until well mixed.
- Add Carnation milk. Beat well.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Reduce oven heat to 350.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, until center is puffed, and top is slightly brown.
- Allow to cool, as cutting into it while hot will cause the pie to deflate!
- Enjoy with whipped cream or ice cream, should you desire!