1 cup butter or 1 cup
1 (8 ounce) containers
pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups
powdered sugar, mixed with
2 -3 tablespoons orange juice or 2 -3 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Streusel: Combine brown sugar, spices in a small bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Set aside.
- Cake: Add flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add and beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add pumpkin, sour cream and vanilla.
- Beat well.
- Beat in flour mixture.
- Spoon half of the batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle streursel mixture over batter but don't let it touch the sides of the pan.
- Top with remaining batter, making sure batter does touch the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 30 minutes.
- Turn out onto wire racks in order to cool completely.
- Turn out on serving plate.
- Drizzle with glaze.