1 cup water or 1 cup
unsweetened apple juice
( 21 whole chili`s)
bottled lemon juice
1 (1 3/4 ounce) packages
low sugar dry pectin
- Combine raspberries, chili`s, pectin, water, and lemon juice in an 8-quart non-stick pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar all at once.
- Return mixture to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil hard for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Ladle hot jam into hot jars, leaving a 1/4-inch headspace.
- Place lids and screw on bands fingertip-tight.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes, adjusting processing time for elevation as necessary.
- Let rest for 12-24 hours.