2 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
2 (16 ounce) containers
1 (16 ounce) bottles
1 (16 ounce) jars
salsa, your favorite
shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1 (11 ounce) cans
black olives, sliced
fresh tomatoes, diced
- Combine first three ingredients mix until well blended with an electric mixer on medium speed (mixture will be slightly lumpy).
- Stir in by hand the salsa and 11/2 cup of the cheese until blended.
- Pour mixture into serving dish of your choice.
- Top with the remaining 1 1/2 cup of cheese, olives and tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours for best results.
- Serve with tortilla chips.