fresh lemon juice
Ritz crackers, finely crushed
parmesan cheese, grated
dried parsley flakes
fresh ground black pepper, to taste
boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice; set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine crushed crackers, cheese, basil, parsley, garlic powder and pepper.
- Dip chicken breasts in mayo mixture, then roll in cracker crumbs mixture.
- Place on nonstick baking sheet (I like to use the nonstick aluminium foil for this, it works great!).
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done.