16 -20 lbs
cracked black pepper
- Trim fat cap to 1/4” or less. Remove silver skin.
- Thoroughly Jaccard both sides of clod.
- Lightly sprinkle Worcestershire Sauce over both sides.
- Lightly coat with Yellow Mustard.
- Apply Rub.
- Wrap in plastic and rest for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Prepare smoker for cooking temperature of 225-250 with oak or hickory chunks.
- Foil at 160 to retain moisture.
- Cook til 193* internal temperature Put into a pan and rest 1 hour in cooler.
- Slice and/or Pull clod.
- Serve on Sourdough Bread with Prepared Horseradish, Onion and a Clausen Deli Slice Pickle.