( I like the Fleischmann's Pizza Crust Yeast)
- in a bowl put flour, sugar, olive oils and salt.
- Make a hole in the middle to put the yeast.
- pour the warm water on top of the yeast.
- mix it with a spoon and then use your hands to kneel it really well (about 5 minutes of work).
- Divide the dough in 2 equal parts.
- Fold the dough 5 times and form 2 balls.
- spread olive oil around them and arrange them on a plate.
- Cover the plate with cling leave it overnight inside the fridge.
- Next day or at least 3 hours you can use it. Open it on a perforated pizza pan. sauce and toppings as you wish.
- Bake it at 450º F for 10 minutes.