red ripe tomato, cut into a small dice
bite sized pasta such as penne
2 (5 ounce) cans
tuna packed in oil, not drained
garlic cloves, minced
about 1 cup feta, plus extra for passing
chopped fresh parsley
- Place tomatoes in a medium bowl and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bring 2 quarts of water with a generous sprinkling of salt to a boil in a large soup kettle. Use back of the box instructions for cooking, drain and return to pot.
- Add tuna, garlic, oregano, capers, feta and parsley, to the tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Add tomato mixture to pasta and toss to coat.
- Serve with additional feta cheese.