( creamy or crunchy)
1 1/3 cups
milk chocolate chips
- Mix together - Peanut butter, melted butter, brown sugar.
- Stir in - Powdered Sugar & vanilla.
- Melt Chocolate chips in double broiler or microwave.
- Line up muffin pans with paper baking cups inside.
- With a rubber spatula, drip some chocolate on the bottom of all the baking cups, then layer with peanut butter mixer, then add more chocolate on top. No thicker than 3/4" each.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden.
- Peel paper, eat and enJOY!