( sweet and sour)
- Stir together ketchup and curry powder.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Slice pickled cucumber and tomato.
- Lightly toast the split burger bun while frying the burger patty until done.
- Place the lettuce leaves on the base of the bun, top with sliced tomato.
- Place the burger patty on top of the tomato slices, cover with sliced cucumber.
- Pour curry ketchup on top, then decorate with mustard-mayonnaise.
- Top with fried onions and the second half of the bun.
- Don't try to take this with your hands and bite into it. Use fork and knife to prevent a mess.
- Enjoy :).