( Ragu cheesy classic Alfredo sauce, 1-1/2 Jars)
( 1 box)
( I just use the chicken I get from the deli, but you can grill your own as well)
mozzarella cheese, shredded
( The bag size depends on how much cheese you want to go on top of the dish.)
- Set aside a 9 x 13 baking pan for later.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Boil water in a large saucepan; cook noodles until done.
- Strain the noodles and put directly into the pan.
- Add cooked chicken and Alfredo sauce.
- Stir until noodles and chicken are thoroughly coated with sauce. There should be some extra sauce in the pan which can be absorbed by the noodles.
- Once coated add as much Mozzarella cheese as you like.
- Place in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted, is bubbly, and slightly golden.