1 1/2 cups
graham cracker crumbs
1 (14 ounce) cans
Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously butter a 9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Press mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool thoroughly!
- Do NOT try to cut into squares until completely set and cooled.
- (Refrigerate, if desired, to speed cooling) Cut into 1-inch squares.
- If you use a dark pan lower heat to 325 and bake for 30 minutes.
- I have made several batches of these and I recommend using parchment paper.