garlic cloves, chopped fine
dry white wine
shrimp, peeled and deveined
fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Over medium heat, melt butter and add shrimp.
- Saute for about 2 minutes, then add garlic and cook for 1 more minute, being careful not to brown garlic.
- Remove ingredients from pan and set aside; increase heat to medium high and then add wine and chicken broth.
- Cook to reduce liquids.
- Meanwhile cook linguine according to directions on package and drain well.
- Add cream to sauce, then add shrimp back to pan.
- Add linguine to sauce and then add Parmesan cheese.
- Stir until sauce thickens.
- Add black pepper to taste.