2 -3 cups
Baby Spinach, coarsely chopped
red pepper paste
crushed canned tomatoes
garlic, yogurt sauce
( I prefer Greek)
clove garlic minced. mashed with salt
- Saute the onion with olive oil and butter for about 2-3 minutes on medium heat in the medium sized pot.
- Then add the ground beef, salt and pepper, then stir. Cook together until the colour of the ground beef turns to light brown.
- Add the rice, tomato, red pepper paste and crushed tomato, stir again.
- Place the spinach all over and close the lid.
- Cook on medium heat until the rice is tender without adding water.
- Place the dish in a service plate and put a couple of spoons of Garlic Yogurt Sauce over the top.