hawaiian sweet roll, split
black forest ham, shaved
gruyere cheese, sliced
1 (8 ounce) containers
philadelphia chive & onion cream cheese
parmesan cheese, grated
1 1/2 teaspoons
dried onion flakes
- Arrange bottoms of rolls in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Layer each roll evenly with ham and Gruyere cheese.
- Spread each roll top with cream cheese; place over Gruyere.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parmesan cheese, worcestershire sauce and onion.
- Pour over sandwiches; let stand for at least 20 minutes.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until heated through.