chocolate cake mix
1 (4 ounce) packages
instant chocolate pudding mix
1 3/4 cups
milk chocolate chips
- In large bowl, combine cake and pudding mixes, cocoa, milk and eggs.
- Beat on low speed till moistened, then beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, remove from pan, cool completely and dust with powdered sugar before serving.