( 8 oz. each)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine marinade, set aside.
- Pound chicken breasts until thin, then marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Remove chicken and reserve marinade for later.
- Lay chicken flat and layer with crabmeat, spinach and havarti.
- Start with small end of chicken breast and roll up chicken, keeping ingredients inside.
- Wrap 2 slices of proscuitto around rolled breast.
- Place in oiled baking pan and bake 30-40 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, reduce marinade in pan and drizzle over cooked breast before serving.