chicken breast, diced
carrot, finely diced
celery rib, finely diced
udon noodles, dried and broken into shorter pieces
spring onions, finely chopped
1 (420 g)
spring onion, finely chopped for garnish
- Saute chicken in a small non-stick pan. When chicken is browned, add soy sauce to pan with chicken and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate pan, add the carrot and celery to the stock plus 1 cup of water. add broken noodles and add.
- When the noodles are almost cooked add peas and spring onion.
- When noodles and vegetables are cooked, add the creamed corn plus the chicken with the soy sauce.
- Stir and serve immediately.