( finely chopped)
( thinly sliced)
( baby 2 cups)
( thinly sliced diagonally)
( Old El Paso Extra Light specified)
( 1/2 cup 30% fat-reduced grated)
( extra light to serve)
( to serve)
( or lemon wedges to serve)
mixed salad greens
( 3 cups)
( halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally)
1 1/4 g
- Preheat oven to 190C (fan forced).
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan on medium and add the capsicum and mushroom and cook, tossing often, for 3 to 4 minutes or until the mushroom is tender and then add the garlic, spinach leaves, shallot and chili flakes (if using) and cook, tossing, for 1 minute or until the spinach starts to wilt and then transfer the mixture to a medium bowl and set aside.
- Spray on side of each tortilla, and place 1 tortilla, spray side up on the baking tray and sprinkle half of the cheese over the tortilla and then spread the vegetable mixture over and top with the remaining cheese and then add the remaining tortilla, sprays side up.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy and the cheese has melted.
- Garden Salad - meanwhile, put the salad leaves, cucumber and tomato in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Cut the quesadilla into 4 wedges and divide between plates and top with sour cream and coriander sprigs to serve and accompany with the lime wedges and salad.