fresh ground black pepper
mangoes, peeled and sliced into thick slices
mango, peeled and chopped
garlic cloves, crushed
sweet chili sauce
( Read description)
- Place chicken between sheets of greaseproof paper and pound lightly with a meat mallet to flatten until close to equal thickness.
- Combine black pepper, cumin and paprika in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle mix over chicken.
- Layer prosciutto and mango slices on chicken and roll up, secure with toothpicks.
- Heat a little olive oil in a pan brown chicken on both sides.
- Place breasts in an oven proof dish and finish in a 180 degree C oven for about 25 Min's or until chicken is cooked through.
- Mango Sauce.
- Place all the sauce ingredients into a small saucepan and cook, stirring, 4-5 Min's or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Remove and blend or process sauce to make a smooth puree like mixture.
- Serve chicken breasts drizzled with sauce.