fresh cilantro, packed, chopped
fresh parsley, packed, chopped
garlic clove, minced
red wine vinegar
crushed red pepper flakes
1 1/4 lbs
flank steaks, trimmed
- Spray broiler rack with nonstick spray. Preheat broiler.
- Chimichurri sauce: combine herbs, garlic, vinegar, oil, 1/2 tsp salt, and crushed red pepper in bowl. Set aside.
- Combine taco seasoning with 1/2 tsp salt. Rub on steak.
- Broil steak 5 inches from heat to desired doneness (about 5 min for medium).
- Slice against the grain into 18 slices.