2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons
( Use any of the following strawberries, pineapple, bananas, raspberries, peaches, blueberries, pears)
firmly packed brown sugar
1 (8 ounce) containers
- Heat oven to 425*.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Add flour and milk; beat with rotary beater until combined.
- In oven, melt 1 tbls.
- margarine in each of two 9-inch glass pie plates; spread to cover bottom.
- Pour batter over margarine in pie plates.
- Bake at 425* for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- (Pancakes will form a well in the center and edges will puff up.) Spoon fruit into center of pancakes.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and top with sour cream.
- Serve immediately.
- Yield: 4 servings.