prepared mashed potatoes
( skins on provides more texture)
( or dressing- prepare according to directions-can use homemade)
1 3/4 cups
cooked green beans
( or one 14 oz. can cut green beans, drained)
French's French fried onions
( if whole, break in pieces)
( for sauteing onions)
- Prepare mashed potatoes and stuffing, set aside.
- In a pan, on medium high heat, melt margarine and add onions and garlic and saute until just beginning to brown.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and form into patties.
- Pan fry, in oil, about 3-5 minutes per side or bake at 350*F. for about 20 minutes.
- Everything is already cooked, you just need to heat them.
- Great served open faced on a grilled sourdough roll with gravy on top. Enjoy!