1 1/2 cups
leek, sliced thinly
zucchini, thickly sliced
Philadelphia Cream Cheese, chopped
ham, thinly sliced
2 -4 tablespoons
parmesan cheese, finely grated
( amount is your preference)
- Combine the flour, salt and butter in a food processor and process until mixture forms breadcrumb texture.
- Add yolk and enough water to form a soft dough.
- Gently knead until smooth, wrap and refrigerate for 30 Min's.
- Make filling.
- Melt the butter in a fry pan and add leek and zucchini, cook, stirring gently about 5 min;s or until softened. Set to one side and cool.
- Roll out dough on a floured board to fit a 30cm pizza tray.
- Top with the vegetable mixture, philly and ham leaving a 5cm boarder.
- Fold pastry boarder towards filling, pleating the excess pastry as you go.
- Crack the eggs evenly over the ham and top with tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake in a very hot oven about 220c for 10 min's, reduce heat to 180c and cook for a further 20 min's or until eggs are set and pastry is golden.
- Allow to cool 5 min's before slicing.