sweet rice flour
- Mix together all dry ingredients (flour, powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt).
- Beat egg, water and vanilla together in another bowl.
- Add wet to dry and mix with a fork, it will be runny.
- Coat a mini muffin pan with coconut oil and fill each cup to the top with the batter.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. They are almost done once they have risen and the tops are 'cracking'. Cook another two minutes after this happens. They will not get brown.
- Cool completely and enjoy! Top with warm jelly, icing, or nothing at all!