steak fillets, trimmed of excess fat
fresh ground black pepper
Blue Cheese Butter
parsley, finely chopped
- Make butter.
- Combine butter, blue cheese, parsley and paprika in a bowl.
- Place butter on a plastic food wrap and roll into a log shape.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Preheat BBQ to a high heat.
- Put peppercorns and oil in a bowl.
- brush steaks with oil mixture.
- grill steaks 3-5 min's each side or until cooked to your desired doneness.
- Cut butter into approx 2cm thick slices and top each steak with 1 or 2 slices of butter.
- Serve dish immediately could serve with a nice garden salad.