skinless chicken breast, boneless
( tenderloins work great)
fresh thyme, finely chopped
Belgian endive, cored and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
fresh lemon juice
low sodium chicken broth
- Heat oil in a large skillet on high.
- Season both sides of chicken with pepper and thyme and brown for 2 to 3 minutes per side. (less if using tenderloins).
- Remove from pan and reserve.
- In same skillet, add endive, honey, lemon juice and broth and boil until liquid is syrupy, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet, add parsley and toss until chicken is coated with pan juices.
- Serve immediately.